Lamarsh Village Hall was originally the local School, built in 1875 for 55 children. It was last used as a school in February, 1967, and was subsequently acquired for the village through funds raised by a charitable trust formed for the purpose. A photograph, taken in 1903, includes the young Dulcie Deed. The building formed the backdrop for a photograph of the entire parish, taken 3rd June 2002 to commemorate The Golden Jubilee of Queen Elizabeth II.
Lamarsh school, class of 1903.
(Photo courtesy Gwen Broyd)
Click below for...
The Friends of Holy Innocents Church, Lamarsh
Web site designed and hosted by Web Management UK